Church Website Update Service
CHURCH WEBSITE MAINTENANCE
Church Website Maintenance
You can choose to use our church website maintenance services for WordPress websites we have developed or we can teach you how to maintain your website.
Sometimes when Church staff members and volunteers work many hours it can result in substandard website maintenance. Staff may not have the time to take care of the responsibility of maintaining the Church website. Website maintenance is essential in having people discover your church online. The process includes keeping your website up-to-date and running efficiently. Some of the tasks needed in website maintenance include seeing that all the website links are working correctly. Regular updates to your content will help the search engines list your website higher in the ranking so people can find your Church when they are searching on the internet. You will need to keep your website plugins and theme updates, content updates including text and photo resizing and editing for the web, Backup,s and disaster recovery, and Monitoring your website’s SEO ensuring that it is visible in search engines.
Sometimes volunteers will start out enthusiastic about helping out, at first, sometimes losing their enthusiasm when they grasp how much work is required in the ongoing maintenance of a website which needs to stay current and engaging. Trying to keep up with all the new web technologies is also a constant process.
When Church Webs maintains your website, we’re here for you with any questions about domains, hosting, content, email issues, and much more.
For a reasonable charge, you will know your church’s website is always up-to-date, with eye-catching graphics, always secure, and a welcoming “front door” to your Church on the internet.
Church Webs offers a very affordable plan so ministries can have a professional website online with great maintenance and updates.
Church Webs website maintenance service includes:
- Weekly updates as needed.
- Sermon library, management and archive.
- Team Members and Team Staff Directory.
- Online giving integration.
- Creating additional web pages, as requested.
- Contact Forms
- Blog Posts
- You provide content (images, text, video links, etc.) we put it on your website.
- Church Webs provides stock photos from Ark Stock Photos and graphics when needed.
- Use our free online Video Tracts.
- Setuping up your email accounts when requested.
- Domain name transfers (as long as you give us the login information.)
- Minor revisions of website headers or basic website design elements.
- Social media integration with sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn when requested.