Virtual Church Website Assistant
CHURCH WEBSITE UPDATE SERVICE
Church Website Maintenance
You can choose to use our church website maintenance services for WordPress websites we have developed or we can teach you how to maintain your website.
Sometimes when church staff members and volunteers work many hours it can result in substandard website maintenance. Staff may not have the time to take care of the responsibility of maintaining the church website. Website maintenance is essential in having people discover your church online. The process includes keeping your website up-to-date and running efficiently. Regular updates to your content will assist search engines list your website higher in the ranking so people can easily locate your church as they are searching the internet. Some of the typical tasks needed in website maintenance include: verifying the website links are working properly; keeping the website plugins and themes updated; assuring content text and photo resizing are formatted for the web; perform regular back up to assist in disaster recovery and monitoring your website’s SEO ensuring easy visibility in search engines.
Often, staff or volunteers will start out enthusiastic with helping, however losing momentum after facing the amount of work required in the ongoing maintenance for a website to stay current and engaging. Not to mention, keeping abreast with new web technologies can present a challenging process.
When Church Webs maintains your website, we are here to assist you with answering questions about domains, hosting, content, email issues, and much more.
For a reasonable charge, you will know your church’s website is always up-to-date, with eye-catching graphics, always secure, and providing a welcoming “front door” to your church on the internet.
Church Webs offers a very affordable plan so ministries can have a professional website online with great maintenance and updates.
Church Webs Website Maintenance Service Includes:
- Hosting your website on our secure servers.
- Weekly website content updates updates as needed.
- Sermon library, management and archive.
- Team members and staff directories.
- Online giving integration.
- Creating additional web pages, as requested.
- Contact forms.
- Blog posts – (You provide the information, we will post it.)
- Adding content you provide (images, text, video links, etc.) for on your website.
- Announcements and upcoming events.
- Church Webs includes stock photos from Ark Stock Photos and we can create graphics as needed.
- Use our free online Video Tracts. (We will embed them on your website for you.)
- Set up and maintain (add/delete) email accounts, as requested.
- Domain name transfers (login information will need to be provided)
- Minor revisions of website headers or basic website design elements.
- Social media integration and posts on sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Help tutor you with how to use WordPress and DIVI.
- Update WordPress Versions
- Daily WordPress Site Backups
- SEO Services (Help getting your website found on the internet.)
- Adding and Removing Plugins
- Help with Google Ads (PPC advertising solutions like Google Ads)
Installing security updates is part of our routine. The best way to prevent hackers from accessing your website is to install these updates as soon as possible.
Making Your Church Website into an Evangelistic Tool
It is important to evangelize people. We can also help you do this online. It keeps your website active rather than being a static yellow page advertisement. Our goal is to help people find Jesus Christ through your website. We can assist with achieving this goal in the following ways:
- Sermon Transcription – Our team can convert your spoken sermons into written content for you to post on your website. This will make your sermons available for search engines such as Google to find by listing the sermon text in their search database bringing people to your website to listen to or read your sermon. Furthermore, your sermons will be preserved for future generations and more people will be able to hear your messages. Proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ to the world!
- Video Tracts – The video tracts we offer can post on your website allowing your visitors to hear the Gospel message.
- Online Evangelism – Our team can assist your church members with how to share the Gospel online.
Services are all included in one price
Wondering how we can offer all of these services for only $64.95 per month. Since churches and ministries have different needs, our goal is to help you reach them. A monthly retainer of $64.95 includes 4 hours of our availability per month, as you need us. Once the monthly 4 hours has been reached, an email will be sent to acknowledge an hourly charge ($15.00/hr) will begin until the start of the next month’s retainer period. Unfortunately, this offer is for a limited time because we can only accept a limited number of clients at this price. Send us an email or give us a call TODAY with the work you need done so we can start working along side to further the Kingdom of Christ.
Click Here to read more about our Virtual Church Website Assistant